Signed in as:
Signed in as:
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information, services or products available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. This website may also include links to other websites. These are provided for your convenience to link to further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) linked to. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Connect2PA Ltd reserves the right to make changes to any part of the website, the information or theses Terms. Connect2PA Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and it is important that you ensure you are happy with changes.
This Policy is effective from 25 May 2018. By continuing to use the website you agree with these Terms as amended.
Data we collect
For customers and Prospective customers, we collect the following:
· Full Name (First name, Last name)
· Email address
· Information pertinent to fulfilling our services on an individual’s or organisation’s behalf.
· Records of contact made between you and us
· Telephone numbers
Personal information collected via online forms. Personal information will only be used for the purpose indicated and will be held securely. It will not be used for any other purpose without your permission and will not be kept for longer than necessary. If you are concerned about providing your personal information online please contact us and we will arrange alternative means for you to provide this information.
Why we collect data
We collect information on existing customers so that we can contracts and carry out our business.
We collect personal data on prospective customers either through interactions with people or from face-to-face meetings.
We use personal data on prospective customers to communicate how we can help to optimise access to our services. Connect2PA Ltd have a ‘legitimate interest’ in communicating information on the Connect2PA offerings to this prospective customer base.
We collect information from individuals who exercise their various rights under the GDPR through emails triggered by links on this website.
We do not collect special category data.
IP addresses collected are only for the purposes of system administration and to audit the use of our site. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that while your user session will be logged you will remain anonymous to us. This information tells us which areas of the website are used most and helps us improve the service we offer you.
We do not carry out profiling or automated decision making on data.
We do not provide information to any third-parties without the express consent of the data subject where we act as data controller, or the data controller where we process data on their behalf.
When we delete data
We retain data for as long as the prospective customer, existing customer has an active membership, or we have lawful reason to process data. Where people consent to receive information from us, we retain data for as long as the individual wishes.
How we look after data
We take reasonable technical and procedural precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration of personal data.
We store the personal data that we collect securely.
We use encrypted electronic systems and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for any purpose. You may change your mind at any time by emailing us at: email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
Staff of Connect2PA Ltd may be given access to any Personal Information when we collect but their use shall be limiter to the performance of their duties in line with the reason for processing. Our staff and agents who have access to your Personal Information are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to enable you to use the website or to deal with request which you submit to us.
You may request details of your Personal Information which we hold about you by writing to Connect2PA Ltd, 8 Nocton Hall Drive, Wendover, Buckinghamshire, HP22 5GS.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you needs correcting or is incomplete, or you have any other data protection related issues or queries, please write to Samuel Stephens, 8 Nocton Hall Drive, Wendover, Buckinghamshire, HP22 5GS as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you are concerned that we have breached a privacy law or code binding on us, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, ‘For Urgent Attention of S Stephens’.
We aim to respond in a reasonable time and will manage your complaint, giving you additional information on how it will be handled.
You have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you believe we have not handled your request in an appropriate manner. For information on how to contact the ICO please see their website www.ico.org.uk
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer device. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular page or site.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence. In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site will use Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
More information about cookies.
Useful information about cookies, including about deleting cookies, can be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Statutory Rights. Our statutory rights including any rights you have as a consumer are not affected by anything in these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability a. We will not be liable to you for any of the following:
1. Losses that were not reasonably foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed
2. Losses that were not caused by any breach of these terms and conditions on the part of us
3. Business losses (including but not limited to loss of profit, business opportunity or goodwill) b. Nothing in these terms shall affect your statutory rights.
If you have any doubts as to your statutory rights then you should contact your Local Citizens Advice Bureau or refer to the Office of Fair Trading website (www.oft.gov.uk/default.htm).
Accuracy and Completeness: Connect2PA does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Websites or Materials.
Copyright©2023 Connect2PA's Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Registered in England and Wales Company No. 09309766.
Powered by GoDaddy